I now realised that I wasn’t going to stumble across these ArtBoxes easily. So that evening I downloaded a map from the BT ArtBox website. And discovered there were at least 80 boxes to find! My fb audience were excited by that. They loved the pictures from day 2 and said, “Find them all. You can do it.” Okay, then I would.
So I had 82 boxes to find and they would be gone by 16th July – in 3 weeks time.
My other obstacle was a lack of money. I didn’t have the finances to go off exploring on days off work. I had to combine box hunting with planned trips into town. It was all these obstacles which really drew me into the challenge. I spent that evening making a list of where the boxes were, planning my campaign.
Day 2. Artbox total found = 15